Sunday, January 4, 2009

800 Degrees

So today, no work is getting done...

I took a break to play and beat Call of Duty 4.
Its a short little game with plenty of fun. Very cinematic. If I played through again I'd use more weapons, I kind of limited myself to what worked, and I liked the Sniper Rifle/Assault Rifle combo. I still got to play with a list of other weapons but those classes were great for killin' mercenaries.
Anyway, I got a taste of the online play and I must say it is quite the piece of work. It's probably the bigger reason to get the game. Very fast paced with plenty of perks to keep you playing. Customizable weapons, player class building, special abilities... etc. (all of this is of course unlocked by an experienced based system.)

Today's break is much in part due to me getting the framework done for the XML blog project.
Last night, I wrote the XML, loaded it into Adobe Dreamweaver and then used spry widgets to control the data manipulation so that the right column would update as content from the left column gets clicked. It was pretty fun, I plan to expand the postings a bit, get some actual content in there soon. Along with some fancying up with .CSS...still haven't gotten around to reading my book....

Take a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment