Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where Eagles Dare



Current Project: ODD COG XML BLOG
Progress: DAY 6/COMPLETE
Work Done: XML Fed Blog data/New Banner(adobe photoshop)



Woohoo. Alright so the ODD COG BLOG layout/design is done. The first version anyway, many more to come. But I'm ready to close to the books here and say that my XML blog is fully operational, and able to deliver content.

You can see that I made a post yesterday on the website declaring it operational.

I spruced up the .css a little and what you get is the end product. Observe a new banner as well, it was made to accommodate for the recent width increase. I don't know how many people still use 800x600, not my target audience... So I bumped up my width too 900px. And along came this new banner which took about an hour. It was supposed to be so much more but I'm still a little limited in terms of ability with Adobe Photoshop. I have been playing around with it almost daily, trying to get a tutorial done every day... but still can't manufacture quality stuff... Soon folks, soon.

That's today's deliverables. Stay posted for more crappy photoshop work. Next project is the ODDCOG sponsored Race car. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment