Monday, January 5, 2009

Train kept a rollin'

Last night was a great.

The smoothie partay was awesome. In all we made three different types of smoothies.
The first was a double Strawberry/Vanilla mixture, made by a new friend named D. (whom I was introduced to last night) The second was Krysta's which was a blueberry fiesta. She made is so thick the blender wouldn't even move or mix the contents. We had to thin it with some surplus milk. And the third, (and best in my own opinion) was mine. A mango/orange/raspberry mixture. gonna have to get the recipe down for that in future attempts.

D also cooked everyone crepes afterward. They were delicious and went well with our surplus fruit.
I also learned how to play a neat little card game called munchkins. I didn't win...

So today we're finally getting onto reading that blasted CSS book. having a hard time with the intro stuff because it's just touching on stuff I already know... I'm not one for skipping ahead because I know there is some content in there that will be of use, and there has been.
If I stay on track today we should see a fancier version of the website up by tomorrow. All thanks to some CSS tweaks.

...'til next time. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment